• Multum in parvo: the history of Morgan from the earliest three-wheelers, to the 1990s
• Four-wheelers in competition – the Morgan motorsport story, including Le Mans
• The evolution of the 4-4s, from flat-radiator 4-4 to 4/4 Series V
• Covers the evolution of all Plus 4 models, including the Coupé and SLR
• Practical maintenance, repair, and modification information, helping you to get the best from your Morgan
• Tips, techniques, and advice on Morgan restoration
• Lists Morgan clubs around the world, and their activities
• Detailed appendices covering original specifications and production changes, general data, technical data sheets, and wiring diagrams
• Lubrication charts and Lucas electrical component data sheets
• Includes information on manufacturers, specialists, and distributors, a bibliography, and details of Morgan miniature models
For all owners – and would-be owners – of four-wheeled, four-cylinder Morgans, this invaluable book is packed with genuinely useful information.
A detailed look at the Morgan motor company’s history opens the book, followed by the marque’s motorsport record, and a thorough chronicle of the evolution of all four-cylinder models.
The book is also packed with invaluable advice on maintenance, repair and modification of these cars – practical information based on years of ownership and experience, and gleaned from a host of Morgan owners and specialists around the world. Guidance on restoration techniques with be useful for anyone considering a rebuild. Chapters are also given to the Morgan community, with information on clubs, organisations and specialists.
All four-wheeled, four-cylinder Morgans with Coventry Climax, Standard, Ford, and Triumph engines